One of our goals here at the Jackson County Co-op Credit Union is to be a key contributor to the growth and prosperity of our member community. We stay active in our community in many different ways:
- The Jackson County Co-op Credit Union has a Board of Directors consisting of a group of elected officials nominated and voted on by our members. Each member is entitled to a vote which means each member has a voice in the direction of the business.
- Each year we award scholarships to select high school seniors and/or college undergraduates to help them further their education and pursue a college degree. All of us here at JCCCU believe that an investment in our youth is an investment in our future.
- We also serve as a sponsor and donate to local programs and causes such as:
- United Way
- Jackson County Book Drive
- Relay For Life
- Firepup® Fire Safety and Burn Prevention Program
- the conservation workshop
- American Legion Ag Day Breakfast
- events at the area schools
- and various other programs and causes